- Chief Faculty & Mentor – Research & Fellowship program in Nutritional & Environmental Medicine (FINEM), India, Malaysia, Indonesia. More than 150 doctors completed FINEM
- Course Co-ordinator – Post graduate Wellness course in University of Mysore, India
- Conducting Nutritional & Herbal research projects in India
- Fellow of ACNEM (Australia)
- Innovator of Functional Cellular Medicine
- Invited Speaker to Australia, Malaysia, USA, UK, Indonesia, Dubai, Kuwait, Belarus, Indonesia & Muscat.
- Honorary Fellowship – SAAARMM, Malaysia
- Senior Consultant ENT & Head and Neck Surgery from 1986 (34 years)
- Practicing Nutritional & Toxicology Medicine from 2002 (18 years)
- Public Health – Monitoring public health of 250000 people in association with National Human Rights Commission of India
- Regular TV shows in health and wellness in India
- Received Rajeev Gandhi Shiromani award in 2015 for health care contributions
- Past President of Indian Medical Association local chapter
- Past President, Association Otolaryngologists of India, Kerala chapter
- Past President, Rotary Club Cochin Central India
- Life member Indian Red cross Society
- Initiated Wellness School Initiative from 2012 and covering at least 150000 students per year.
- Conducted Workplace Wellness Program for 200 people conducted by CII, Mysore and regular programs in Cochin.
- Conduced ten international conferences in India in Nutritional & Environmental Medicine.
- Runs Functional Cellular Wellness Centre in Cochin and Mysore
- Runs Integrative Specialty Medical Care in Ernakulam Medical Centre in Cochin & Radiance Hospital in Mysore
- Founder of Soukhya Foundation for education & research
Visit for more details
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Wellness Solutions, Building No45/3558, Reshma Gardens, Adapilly Road, Vennala. 682028. Kochi Phone +91 98470 62016